“Because of OMED’s Challenge program, I met some of my closest friends and earned a 4.0 GPA during my first semester at Tech. I am successful today because of OMED and its staff.”
— Kyle Woumn, alumnus, School of Computer Science
Challenge 2020 will be held June 20 - July 24.
Over 20 years of data reflect that students who participate in Challenge graduate at a higher rate with superior academic performance than their non-Challenge counterparts.
Through Challenge, students will:
- Attend courses taught by Georgia Tech professors and obtain an academic head start into the Institute’s curriculum.
- Experience living on campus and interacting with roommates.
- Get to know over 100 incoming and current Georgia Tech students.
- Foster a close peer network on campus prior to the beginning of fall semester.
- Network with representatives from Fortune 500 companies.
- Have fun!